Your demo is your first impression with casting, so it’s important to do it right. The Sound Studios at GO Studios provide a professional studio environment for recording, and one of our trained voice-over coaches will guide you through the process, from A to Z, whatever your level of experience, so you can be assured in creating a thoughtful, well-crafted demo.
Our Voice-Over Demos Include:
- A complete breakdown of what to look for in a modern commercial and/or animation demo
- Collaboration to discover your most marketable sounds
- Guidance in finding new voices and expanding your range
- Counselling in next steps, advice from a seasoned voice actor
- A professionally mixed and edited commercial and/or animation demo
- The voice-over coach is with you every step of the way; from writing and workshopping the demo(s), to reviewing and discussing final exports, to ensure this is the best possible tool for your career
What the Process Looks Like:
- To get started, you will pay a $100 deposit, and receive the VO Demos 101 introduction video
(approx. 45 mins of content)
- The video will explain / breakdown the demos; where to find material, archetypes, vocal placements, tones of selling, general info / things to remember, etc.
- This video will effectively work as a $100.00 deposit, so when you decide to produce your demo(s) with us, that $100.00 will be deducted from the below-stated cost of the demo(s).
- You will be emailed a Vimeo link to the video, as well as relevant handouts, and then emailed instructions and next steps for getting the full demo completed.
- When you decide to follow through with producing a demo with us, you will begin the writing
process, as outlined in the VO Demos 101 video. You will then arrange a Zoom session with one of
our VO coaches, for workshopping / rewriting material, giving suggestions for new material / what’s
missing, and timing things out. (approximately. 1 – 2 hours, depending upon number of demos being created)
- Lastly, once you and the coach decide your material is ready, it’s time to record! You’ll meet at GO
Studios, with the coach you’ve been working with, to lay down your killer demos!! (approximately 1-2 hours, depending on number of demos being created)
- An extra hour of workshopping can be added if required.
Total approximate time required is 3 – 6 hours plus your writing and preparation time.
Voice-Over Demo Rates:
Each demo is professionally edited and delivered to you for the following rates:
- Commercial Demo: $849.99
- Animation Demo: $899.99
- Commercial & Animation Demo: $1,249.99
Contact Jeff at email@example.com for more information.
“I was just starting out voice acting and I needed a professional demo – that’s when I met Jeff. Not only did he produce an amazing reel, but he made the experience great! We joked around a lot during the session, and he guided me through the whole process. I had such a great experience that I went back and we made a second demo and once again I was blown away by the way he made me sound! Since getting these demos made I have booked so much work and made so many new contacts and there is no way anyone would have “heard me” without Jeff’s help.”– Adam Muxlow
“Choosing Jeff to record my demo was the best decision, hands-down! His expertise and organized break-down of the demo journey made me feel taken care of from start to finish. His direction made the recording process so much fun, and I am amazed at the results of the professional final product; Jeff is definitely an editing wizard. To anyone wanting to take their voice-over careers to the next level, Jeff is your guy!”– Kaja McNeil